PACOM® designs, develops and manufactures industry-leading security platforms for enterprise multi-site and campus environments integrating hardware and software into a single solution.
What started as a local idea in Australia in 1983 grew to become a global brand. With more than 30 years of experience and a track record of innovation across different sectors and geographies, PACOM knows how to protect vital assets and, make security management easier and more secure.
PACOM is a market leader at integrating the different components of campus environment and multi-site security into a single solution. This includes:
- intrusion detection
- access control
- digital video transmission & storage
- elevator control
- building management
- remote alarm monitoring
- security guard management
- ID-card production
- smart card management
- visitor management
A Single Integrated Security Portal
PACOM’s Security Portal integrates reports from across the system into a single, multi-user, multi-tasking environment. The graphical user interactive dashboard provides a visual snapshot of how the security system has been performing and includes charts, graphs, maps, gauges and tables allowing users easily to make sense of complex data at a glance.
PACOM provides a complete reporting tool allowing customers to drill down and create their own reports on what matters most to them.
The PACOM business philosophy is built around trust, partnership, and leveraging proven technologies that will provide our customers with significant value and reliability for years to come.
The cornerstones of the PACOM philosophy include:
- Developing and using products with an open architecture to deliver real choice and cost savings to customers.
- Significant and continuous investment in R&D to ensure high quality, robust, and reliable products.
- Close collaboration with best-of-breed partners to deliver flexible solutions.
- Features designed in a way that provides customers with maximum value and return on current and past investments (ROI).
How We Work
We work with a select group of dedicated security system integrators (Value Added Resellers or VARs) who are fully trained and knowledgeable about our products and our commitment to excellence. We operate world-wide with offices in Australia, USA, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Singapore, India and Sweden.