8002 Integrated Access and Alarm Controller
The PACOM 8002 Access and Alarm Controller is an excellent choice for a fully scalable alarm and access control system. It delivers an optimal, all-in-one building platform that integrates all functionality required for a remote security system.
The 8002 controller supports auto-discovery of peripheral devices for simplified installation. All doors can be individually configured to operate based on card only, PIN only, or card and PIN, with access schedules providing further control. Doors and alarm points can be partitioned into multiple areas of security, and can be controlled by multiple keypads. With dual-flash memory, firmware upgrades can be performed without any disruption to the system and customers can scale alarm inputs and outputs using expansion modules.
- Dual Ethernet ports
- Slots for expansion card connection
- Auto-discovery of peripheral devices
- Dual-flash memory allows firmware upgrades while system active
- IP/RS485/ RS232 ports
- Offline card and event transaction memory
- Supports most card readers
- Multiple alarm area and keypad support
- Up to 256 inputs/64 outputs
- Peer-to-peer connections
- Small, medium and large variants for complete flexibility
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING REGIONS:
Asia Pacific | Australia | Latin America | North America | Middle East | Nordics | United Kingdom | Central Europe | Southern Europe | Africa
If your region is not showing up please contact us for further details.